Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Blakes), one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms, has an immediate opening for a Client Relations & Business Development Coordinator to join the Client Relations & Marketing team in the Toronto office.
Reporting to the Director, Client Relations & Business Development, the successful candidate is responsible for providing support in a wide range of business development and marketing activities for a select portfolio of practice and industry groups and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the logistics for client seminars and events, including coordinating invitations, reviewing mailing lists, developing PowerPoint presentations and providing regular updates on registrations
- Assisting with the preparation of directory/league table submissions, coordinating relevant interviews and promoting rankings where appropriate
- Updating marketing collateral related to the practice, industry or initiative, including information relating to contacts and rankings
- Coordinating projects through the Creative Services team
- Assisting in preparing information packages and responses to RFPs, including coordinating content updates
- Assisting in preparing, tracking and maintaining a calendar of activities (i.e., speaking engagements, conference attendances, sponsorships) for practice groups and updating the Firm’s intranet
- Conducting market and client research to support practice initiatives
- University degree or college diploma in business/marketing (or equivalent) is required
- Three to five years of business development and marketing experience in a professional services firm
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CMS and InterAction
- Strong attention to detail, with sound judgment and strong client-service orientation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize responsibilities within tight deadlines
- Positive disposition, with the ability to work well with minimal supervision, individually and as part of a team as required
Blakes wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and résumé to our online application portal by clicking here.
Blakes welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities and cultures.
The Firm provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.