Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Blakes), one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms, has an immediate opening for an Enterprise Information Analyst to join the Practice Innovation, Pricing & Knowledge team in the Toronto office.
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Information and Analytics, this role assists the Firm in streamlining operations through continuously improving the access and use of both qualitative and quantitative information. Working with the Innovation Team and the Firm’s Legal Professionals and Administration Functions, this role supports the development of a wide variety of technologies, information systems and analytics. The successful candidate thrives on learning and developing new technologies in a fast-changing environment and working as part of a team to help continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Firm.
Primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with all of the Firm’s practice areas to deliver contract and document automation
- Developing and maintaining both internal and client facing portals
- Developing and maintaining both quantitative and qualitative reports that integrate information from a variety of sources to provide insight and/or efficiency in operations and decision-making
- Managing Intranet Content
- Working as part of a project team in delivering an ever-changing suite of innovation projects
- University or college diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in the legal or professional services industry (recent graduates will be considered for the position)
- A keen interest in continuous learning, problem solving, technology, information, and analytics
- High degree of proficiency with technology and a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively to achieve goals
- Ability to manage multiple commitments and prioritize work and deliverables
- A genuine interest in product development
- Excellent client service delivery orientation
- Experience with legal technology and analytics platforms such as Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS, HighQ, SharePoint, HTML, and content management systems is an asset
- Experience with MS Office products is required
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work independently and communicate effectively.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your application with your cover letter and résumé directly to our application portal.
Blakes wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Who We Are
At Blakes, we are all about our people. We are committed to not only providing exceptional client experiences, but also fostering an open and inclusive workplace culture for legal professionals and administrative professionals. As a winner of the Canada’s Best Diversity Employers award, as well as the Greater Toronto’s Top Employers award, we know that diversity and inclusion are not simply initiatives on the perimeter of our business — they are the core of our success. We understand the importance of cultivating an environment that brings out the best in each person. Our success as a Firm starts with the hiring, development, and retention of top talent.
Blakes welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities, and cultures.
The Firm provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.